DaylightAT provides various technologies focused around office automation: moving, managing and interfacing with documents and data to help your people make the right decision, faster, and more accurately.
To learn more about DaylightAT's document management technology, continue reading here. To learn about project-specific development and office automation technology, visit our Office Automation Technology pages.
Advanced Document Management Technology
Scalability for the Enterprise
DaylightAT Are Document Management Technology Experts
We will recommend the correct document management technology for your organization. We focus on smart, agile solutions that exceed requirements, with a path for growth and flexibility. We can focus our efforts on compliance strategies or on applying document technology to realise cost-savings and increased efficiencies, or both.
We provide the most reliable document management technology available. Our solutions can scale from a small business or department up to the enterprise level. Our document management technology can be run on-premise or in the cloud.
DaylightAT partners with leading document management technology providers for core, suite-based document management functionality, such as the Digitech Systems PaperVision family of products. We work closely with leading developers to build project-specific solutions in .NET, C#, Java and more. And we use technology-specific products to process database-level changes and manage raw files. We will ensure the best document management solution for your company.
Multi-function devices, SharePoint, Windows Automation programs, integration applications like Ratchet-X, and custom code development. All these form a part of DaylightAT Professional Services Solutions. Visit our Office Automation pages to learn more about putting these to work for you.
From the Basics to the Enterprise
- Document Imaging: basic scanning and indexing functionality, to capture digital scans of paper documents, and classify, or file, them accordingly.
- Simple Retrieval: Search for and quickly find your document using search fields you define.
- Viewing Functionality: View, print, email and share your data with people inside or outside of your organisation,
- Application Level Security: Build robust permissions related to project, document and action levels of functionality.
- Flexible Web Interface: Access your data from almost any device.
- Reporting: Full audit trail for all actions, views and searches.
- Version and Library Controls: Track your documents through their entire life-cycle, and encourage collaboration.
- Basic URL Search Integration: Any document management technology should give you the ability to build your own static or dynamic URL's to link documents to other applications.
- E-Forms: Digital versions of the same forms you use today, but far more than a like-for-like replacement. Integrate to CRM and ERP via your document management system.
- Workflow: Automatically route and track documents with document management workflow. Interact with line-of-business applications, and engage employees to make better, smarter, faster decisions.
- Electronic Signatures: Graphically sign image-based documents with SHA256 encryption, useful for non-repudiation scenarios.
- Multi-tier Architecture: Presentation, application processing, and data management functions are physically separated.
- Web Services Integration: A number of APIs, including web services methods, are designed to allow extension or integration of PaperVision into third-party applications.
- Document Retention Policies for Records Management: Retention policies set a lock date/time specifying a time before which documents cannot be deleted, helping records managers ensure compliance.
- Data Encryption: By this we refer, of course, to the ability for the document management system to integrate with standard web technologies like SSL, but also encryption of the data at rest, to ensure maximum security without sacrificing performance.