DaylightAT works with leading office automation software providers and toolkit developers.
We are always seeking new tools and applications which meet the requirements of the most demanding clients.
Office Automation Tools
- Digitech Systems Core Document Management Suite: PaperVision Enterprise, PaperVision WorkFlow and PaperVision E-Forms – together these applications make up the core of one of the most powerful document management applications available.
- Digitech Systems Capture Suite: PaperVision Capture and PaperFlow offer different options for the image capture and scanning environments. Scan2PVE is a native function for ad-hoc scanning within PaperVision. PaperVision Message Manager, another native component, captures and catalogues email message for compliance. And PaperVision Enterprise Report Management captures data streams from around the enterprise for incorporation into the core document management system.
- PaperVision Integration Components: PaperVision Tools integrate the power of PaperVision Enterprise to the desktop, allowing direct links from Microsoft Office applications like Word and Excel, and includes Microsoft Outlook integration for ad-hoc email capture. PaperVision SharePoint Tools and native Web Parts leverage the true document management functionality of PaperVision directly into SharePoint.
- PDFlib TET: The TET library extracts text and metadata from PDF documents and makes it available to search and retrieval software on Windows.
- Form Creation and Definition/Integration: If your outbound hard-copy forms need design and embedding of new technologies but you’re not sure where to start, let DaylightAT show you how to build smart, interactive forms designed to simplify downstream business processes.
- Multi-Function Device integration: Ricoh, Xerox, Canon and other multi-function device manufacturers often have their own (or branded) document management connectors. Additionally there are multi-vendor connection platforms and applications such as eCopy from Nuance. DaylightAT can use these applications (or others) to turn your MFD into an entry point for automated document classification and integration.
- Windows Scripting and Services: Often the most elegant solutions are the simplest. DaylightAT takes advantage of existing technologies within Windows environments to save your company money without sacrificing accountability.
- FTP: FileZilla, WinSCP, LeechFTP, Ipswitch WS_FTP and many others – each FTP tools has its own features and benefits. The right tool for the right job. Manage your data transfers safely and securely.
- QR, Matrix and other barcodes: These codes and symbols can be captured with imaging devices and then digitally processed. Software prepares the captured image data until it can be algorithmically processed so the content can be read. Error correction in modern matrix or QR codes ensure that the data can still be read correctly even with small scratches or nicks on the original document. And because the patent owners decided not to exercise their patent rights, the use of QR code technology (and some others) is generally free of charge.
- PaperVision and PaperVision Capture Installations and Training: A significant part of DaylightAT’s business is working with international PaperVision users and resellers: hardware or software upgrades, new installations, additional projects, training and documentation.
- Discovery and Planning: Evaluating whether document management and office automation are for you? This is an ideal time to get DaylightAT involved. We can help your company prioritize and plan, and develop tender documents and RFP (Request for Proposal) materials, to ensure that all vendors are evaluated on a level playing field, and provide the best document management solution available for your needs.
- Web Services Integration: Already using PaperVision Enterprise, ImageSilo, or another document management system? DaylightAT can tie your line-of-business and ERP/CRM applications directly to your document management, for simplified retrieval and employee efficiency.
- Custom Coding: DaylightAT develops, configures and supports various custom code projects for end-users and VARs. Visit our Project Portfolio to learn more.
- Vendor Management and Assessment: Independent analysis and management of new or ongoing document management projects. If you’re having issues coordinating vendors or concerned that your project is going astray, DaylightAT can assist in planning and coordination while you focus on business.